Product Management Details
Who Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for a strategic leader with experience driving repeatable and scalable results in product-led growth businesses. You will play a key role in the evolution of Wukong Education's Product Growth strategy and will own the vision and roadmap. You will lead and partner with design, engineering, research, and data teams on the creation and implementation of the roadmap. This includes continuous discovery with customers, collaborating on and prioritizing requirements, ensuring successful product development, and developing product launch plans with go-to-market teams. This role can be located in Bay Area and can be remote.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Set the overarching growth strategy for Wukong's core product. Your role will span the entire product-led growth lifecycle, from acquisition to onboarding, monetization, and retention, offering you the potential to impact the company on a large scale.
- Deeply understand our target audience, design and execute experiments to test and optimize new hypotheses across customer journey design, creative, messaging/call to action, and more.
- Measure growth effectiveness based on data analytics. Create a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth.
- Enabling effective execution. You will work with cross-functional partners and the team to create effective collaboration models, processes, and operations to improve execution velocity and deliver high-quality learnings, working with a distributed and growing engineering team across countries.
- Building and leveraging cross-functional partnerships. You will not only closely work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and other product areas but will also work with marketing leadership across the Acquisition and Life Cycle. You’ll be responsible for forming close cross-functional relationships and enabling powerful collaboration across teams to achieve amazing results together.
- You will be the first person to get things off the ground.
- Experienced leadership with 5+ years of leading consumer growth product strategies and teams.
- Has strong leadership abilities and can set direction and operations in a complex space while also building strong relationships.
- Has strong product acumen and a love of creating user-centric product strategies. Deep understanding of the user journey and funnel, sales cycle, and product lifecycle. Capable of driving engagement and conversion at scale.
- Has strong analytical skills and an ability to understand business dynamics deeply.
- Are data and results-driven with great analytical and presentation skills.Has experience managing and mentoring a team and fostering professional development.
- Is highly collaborative and enjoys working in partnership with many areas to identify goals and work together to achieve them.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and in-person presentation skills.
WuKong Education Group is a world-leading EdTech company established in New Zealand. We deliver a one-stop online learning solution for 3-18-year-old students all over the globe, across Chinese, Math, and other subjects. There are over 300,000 students studying on WuKong online learning platform from 118 countries, including the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and so forth.
At WuKong, we know learning changes life and we work hard to inspire learning by providing the best learning experience. It’s the guiding force behind over 4,000+ engaged WuKong employees and teachers from all over the world.
We're a lively, collaborative, and innovative workplace focused on positive change for our customers and for our team. We empower employees to explore opportunities and face challenges by working in cross-functional teams that are able to take ownership of their ideas and outcomes.
We’d love to talk to you about how we can change the future of learning together. Take a look at our open positions.
To learn more about WuKong, please visit: https://www.wukongsch.com/en