Business Analyst APPLY NOW
Nabidios is a Management Consultancy firm. We have served startups all around the globe and now after our successful projects, we are establishing our operations in United States. At Nabidios, we pride ourselves on continuous evolution. The driving force behind constant business growth is the presence of skilled and dedicated project managers. Currently, we are focused to hiring the best talent to help us build the team and lead them from the front. We have partnered with our client company for gathering the Pool and scrutinize based on our AI system.
You are joining a firm that will invest in your professional development. As a business analyst , you will receive training and coaching on how to better:
• Structure ambiguous problems and take action to solve them
• Synthesize complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods
• Work effectively with diverse teams to come up with the best solution and move people and organizations to act
• Establish trust-based relationships with clients to better serve their organizations
• Communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner
• Develop your leadership style, leveraging your own passions, strengths, and personal values
• Undergraduate- Preferable Graduation Year is 2023 or later.
• You are working towards a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
• Minimum GPA: 3.0 strongly preferred, may consider 2.7 and above.
• Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Important: The successful application submission for the above role will be conditional on your profile evaluation by our AI system. We can let you know better once you submit your resume.|||United States - Remote|||||||||6GLergMuc6mgWa35|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false